Once upon a time, on-premises software integrations were the norm. Recently, cloud migration has become the new standard, one that is only increasing as it positions itself as a stronghold for safety and innovation that can empower growth during uncertain times due to its agile and scalable nature. Businesses aware of this are moving to the cloud as part of IT modernization initiatives to reduce risks and minimize costs.
As an Integration Platform as a Service, Alumio can help move your business to the cloud by providing a unified platform to connect different software, apps, and data sources with guaranteed seamless connectivity and data exchange in a secure cloud environment.
Here are the benefits of growing your business on the cloud with Alumio:
- Flexibility: Alumio provides businesses with a flexible platform that can easily adapt to changes in needs. As businesses grow and expand, they can quickly add new applications and services to the platform without having to worry about managing hardware and infrastructure as Alumio enables the migration of legacy systems and old-school ERPs to modern, cloud-native, customer-facing applications without the risk of data loss or integrity.
Discover the unparalleled flexibility of our platform here.
- Scalability: Cloud-native systems can easily scale up or down to adapt to changes in business needs, channels, and customer demands without requiring additional hardware or infrastructure. Alumio enables businesses to adopt a Composable Commerce approach that fosters said adaptability, empowering the seamless integration of best-of-breed systems without the need to re-platform. This translates into being agile, and achieving a faster time-to-market.
Want to learn more about how Alumio empowers business scalability? Check out our blog!
- Automation: With Alumio, businesses can digitalize and automate business processes across Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, HR, and all other departments, allowing companies of all sizes to provide enhanced products and services to their customers.
Discover how Alumio offers all the technological capabilities required for business process automation here.
- Cost-effectiveness: Alumio can reduce IT costs by eliminating the need for hardware, software licenses, and maintenance, allowing businesses to allocate their resources more effectively and focus on core business activities.
Learn more about the Cost Optimisation benefits of Alumio in our white paper.
- Reliability: Alumio protects you from threats such as data loss, security breaches, and system crashes that get in the way of business continuity by buffering your data on a secure cloud space. By doing this, Alumio doesn’t just provide remote access to your data in case of any data loss from your on-premises systems due to fire, water, or accidental damage, but it also allows you to migrate your data securely, redeploy your systems remotely, and easily track your data security via automated logging.
Explore how Alumio ensures business continuity here.
- Security: Alumio guarantees the highest levels of data security, scalable infrastructure, and reliable cloud space, saving businesses from investing resources in constantly improving or expanding such features.
Learn more about our security and compliance regulations here.
While each organization will have different business needs and varying approaches to fulfilling said needs, the backbone of any integration strategy is a cloud-native integration platform that can empower growth and profitability. The main motivations behind the implementation of cloud strategies are, for the most part, to decrease hardware costs, lessen management burdens, obtain desired deployment times, and promote scalability. With Alumio, businesses have access to all of this and more!
…And so the tale goes that businesses who joined Alumio in this venture achieved unprecedented digital growth and, naturally, reached the clouds just as Jack’s beanstalk did. Ready to live your own cloud-native fairytale? Request a demo and learn more about Alumio.